Our Graduate Physiotherapist Program is highly recognised, and provides you with support and guidance on both clinical and operational issues, as you develop your abilities and increase your automomy in the role. Our senior physiotherapists will mentor and support you throughout the program, with additional support provided by management and the administration team.
We offer Graduate positions either as full-time or part-time and the program commences in February each year. The number of offers will depend on a review of the resourcing requirements for the clinics on an annual basis.
What we offer
- Induction and orientation
- Access to e-learning, in-house training and professional development
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- Varied case-load: gaining experience with MSK conditions, neuro, geriatric, cardiac rehab, women’s health, and home visits
- Opportunities to gain experience in clinical pilates and hydrotherapy
- Flexible case-load to support your development
- Competitive remuneration package $65,000 base pay (neg)
- Professional development allowance $2,000
Applications for 2018
We are seeking graduate physiotherapists for our 2018 program based at our Salisbury Plain and Mount Gambier clinics.
Applications for our 2018 Graduate Physiotherapist Program open on Monday 30 October 2017, and close Wednesday 20 December 2017.
All applicants will be notified via email of the outcome of their applications in the first week of January 2018. Please note that graduates are required to have commenced the registration process with the Australian Health Practitioner Agency (AHPRA) in order to be considered for our Graduate Program.
Applications are to include:
- A cover letter outlining your areas of interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Details of two placement referees and copies of your placement reports
- Copy of your academic transcript
Applications and enquiries should be directed to Cathy Davids, National Allied Health Manager phone (08) 8250 7557 or email email@example.com