Northcare Psychology – life can be overwhelming and sometimes we all need a little help.
Psychologists are experts in human behaviour, having studied the brain, memory, learning, human development and the processes determining how people think, feel, behave and react. Psychological treatments are widely used to assist individuals and families and can also help groups and organisations.
Northcare Psychology offers a team of highly trained psychologists who work closely with your general practitioner or mental health care professional to provide caring, private and respectful counselling sessions.
Our psychology services are convenient and affordable:
- Bulk billed with a GP mental health care plan (no gap)
- Evening and weekend sessions available
Conditions that our evidence-based therapies address
- Complex trauma
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Adjustment disorders
- Complex childhood trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Work related issues and bullying
- Relationship problems
- Child and youth mental health
- Developmental and behavioural problems
What our psychologists offer
- Relaxation training, stress management and conflict resolution
- Alcohol and other drugs (AOD) rehabilitation
- Disability services
Our psychologists are registered with the Psychology Board of Australia (PsyBA) and adhere to standards set by the Board.
Northcare Psychology services are available at our Queensland clinics, contact our Cairns clinic for more information.